Thursday, June 21, 2007

UPDATE: I'm in 3RD place, so far

As I mentioned a few days ago, I was selected as one of 7 finalists to win a digital frame. In order to win, I need people to vote for me.

So far, I'm in 3rd place with 19 votes. I'm about 20 votes away from the top spot. I want to thank everyone here who has already voted for me.

The voting is still open for the next 14 days, so if you haven't voted for me yet, then you can do so here. My username on that site is Jaxim.

Also, don't forget to check out the other open giveaways on this whogets.com site to see if you want to enter any. The site doesn't seem so popular yet, so the chances are you'll eventually get into a final giveaway like I did. It only took a week or two for me to get into this final giveaway.


To Vote for me: Vote for Jaxim on this page

No comments: